Tuesday, July 10, 2012

loving light!


we are really looking forward to listing our new crowns, complete with the new ribbon we have been raving about!
AND to top it off our most favorite photographer, karen kline, of pretty simple productions has taken up the task of doing a whole photo shoot for us of the new merchandise. we adore karen's take on the world and wish we could see everything through her eyes with clear light and soft fuzzy edges!
karen photographed my wedding, you can see a bit here on etsy weddings and she just has such a way with the lens!

4 comments:

G. Lomeli said...

Such fun stuff!

v marco said...

these are beautiful crowns in awe inspiring color combinations, great job ladies! good luck!

Sonia said...

Beautiful! I love your crowns. I have a two-and-a-half-year old granddaughter, and this is just the thing for her!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have so many crowns! I love your shop btw.