Friday, May 14, 2010

*fill - in - the - blank - friday*




taking a cue from sunshine & bubblegum

1. The very best thing about the summer is
: the smell of the grass and garden baking gently in the sun AND swan lake AND going there with my em and alex AND baking gently in the sun after swimming!

2. My first crush ever was : apparently i used to chase my neighbor onto the bus trying to *kiss* him..i don't remember any of this and will always deny it's truth.

3. This may sound really silly but… the lilacs that are currently fresh cut and gracing our counter make me feel like an adult....dunno why.

4. I squeeze my toothpaste : from the bottom to correct how my beloved squeezes the toothpaste any which way he will.

5. My absolute favourite "comfort food" is : pasta alphabets with butter...thanks mom!

6. A random fact about me is :
i am completely affected by textures. food, fabric, soap, ugh anything. it is both good and bad and part of the reason i started making my own things...so they can be *just* the way i like 'em.

7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is:
boring but true: my computer. connects me to so many lovely and dear friends out there in the world wide.


No comments: