Wednesday, January 30, 2013

these two!


This was taken a year ago today.
You see I have this feature on my photo library, maybe you have it too and it is set to show me the last 12 mo. of photos when I open it.
Some people might find the feature annoying, but I love it. It shows me where I have been and where I am going. And as far as this mama is concerned it's a little sweeter to look at what we are doing last year at this time-- How much we've grown!

Well this is a photo from last year and these two are pretty much the same I must say!
Since the moment they met they were like Ying & Yang..can't you see it?
And I have had the pleasure of getting to spend many an afternoon or morning with this family who I have grown to love so much in so many different ways.
And as these little ones grow, I am reminded that some things never change.
As the saying goes:
The more things change the m'ore they stay the same!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Children are the great time keepers, before my little ones, the years all seemed to blur together with not any real difference, now it is amazing to see how much changes in just one short year. What sweet friends, I love this photo.