Monday, October 22, 2012

Blogging Your Way Bootcamp!

If you have noticed I have been away from this space lately then you might wonder why?
Well I have been lucky enough to be a part of Holly's Blogging Bootcamp! It's a great group of bloggers and teachers and so so much information. SO hopefully you will see a bit of a change over here at the ole' blog. Not that I don't love my blog, I just really need the tools to express my vision at this point...SO overhauling is in the near future. But for right now you can enjoy a few samples of the kinds of things we have been working on.
Here is a take on a new banner for the shop or blog...
What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there. Lisa from mummymanifesto blog via BYW students. I love the childrens playroom you have decorated. I am just in time for birthday cake! Ha ha. Hope you like the course as well x